The new DSK 160.3 two-way system will include an adaptor ring designed for installation in GM and Honda models with 6” OEM speakers and a cable with built-in crossover for the DT 24.3 tweeter, designed to save space in a OEM upgrade scenario.
Provided adaptor ring designed for installation in GM and Honda models with 6”.
|Power Handling - Peak W||160|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||80|
|Frequency response Hz||50 ÷ 23k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||93|
|Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||25 (1)|
|Woofer size mm (in.)||160 (6)|
|Tweeter size mm (in.)||24 (0.9)|
|Woofer magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Woofer cone||Water-repellent pressed paper|
|Crossover type||2 Way Passive Crossover|
1. 24 mm PEI dome-cone tweeter.
2. High efficiency annular acoustic lens.
3. High energy neodymium magnet.
4. Mounting accessories for external or embedded mounting included.
1. Large motor assembly for mobile voice coil control.
2. Pure copper voice coil, wound on conex former, for maximum lightness.
3. V-cone® for best off-axis response, clear mid-high frequency detail and powerful bass.
4. TPU surround, for wide excursion and resonance damping.
5. DIN size basket protected by abrasion-proof dust paint.
6. Tin-plated, high current terminals.
7. Silver-plated lead wires for maximum reliability and conductivity.
8. Butyl rubber protective cover, against crashes and abrasions.
9. Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
10. Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
11. Provided adaptor ring designed for installation in GM and Honda models with 6”.
12. Provided cable with built-in crossover designed to save space in a OEM upgrade scenario.