Thanks to last generation D-CLASS Layout, the new HCP 4DK reach the impressive power of 120 W x 4 (4Ω) preserving compact size and all the unique features that have made Hertz Compact Power the best in class:
1. Latest generation D-Class 2Ω stable output stage ensuring very high power with an excellent S/N ratio.
2. New layout design to improve efficiency and thermal stability.
3. Power supply featuring low noise multiple winding transformer, Low-ESR 150° C capacitors and selected components.
4. Compact design built from extruded aluminum heatsink with the top side ensuring effective transfer of the heat.
5. Special balanced high-noise rejection input circuitry on the Pre-In or Speaker-In inputs.
6. Speaker-In (for OEM head units) and RCA-In (for Aftermarket head units) inputs.
7. ART (Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off) automatically turns on/off the amplifier when the OEM radio turns on/off (can be enabled/disabled, with Speaker-In inputs).
8. Pre-outs, also available when using Speaker-In level inputs.
9. Mono operation mode (selectable) to create a sub + front three-channel system or a powerful two-channel system.
10. Bass Boost (50 Hz) adjustable to 12 dB, to increase the subwoofer punch.
11. Lo-Pass and Hi-Pass 12 dB adjustable (50 Hz to 3200 Hz) filters, providing the ability to build a front + rear system, a multichannel woofer + tweeter system or a powerful sub + front system.
12. Selectable full range power outputs.
Find more info on the product web page.